for industrial applications
Steimel gear pumps are used for a wide range of applications. Here you will find a list of the relevant pump types.
Gear pump type T
With our gear pump series type T we offer a program with several variants and designs for the transport of almost all pumpable media.
- Pump capacity: 15 - 1,800 cm³ / rev
- Allowed pressure up to 16 bar (higher pressures on request)
- Viscosity range up to about 80,000 mm²/s
Gear pumps type TF
These lubrication- and feeding pumps are particularly suitable for pumping all media which guarantee a minimum lubricity but do not contain any solids.
- Pump capacity: 80 - 1,000 cm³ / rev
- Allowed pressure up to 25 bar (depending on size)
- Viscosity range up to about 50,000 mm²/s
Gear pumps type SF
These lubrication- and feeding pumps are particularly suitable for pumping media which do not contain any solids, guarantee a minimum lubricity and are chemically compatible.
- Pump capacity: 2 - 1,000 cm³ / rev
- Inlet pressure -0.4 to 10 bar
- Differential pressure up to 25 bar
- Viscosity range: 5 to 50,000 mm²/s